August 5, 2015

BOOK RIOT QUARTERLY BOX: Bookish Delight in a Box

book riot chillin box


quarterly.co

Price: $50 every three months, plus $5 shipping. You can also buy individual boxes without subscribing, sometimes on sale. $8 shipping for non-subscribers. International shipping options.

The Deal: The people who brought you Book Riot hand-select 5-6 books and bookish items to brighten your life.

Review: I'll be honest, the only reason I ordered this box was because I wanted that #Booksandbooze flask. I love the flask. Ergo I am very happy with my purchase.

That said, I got this box on sale. I think the regular price of Book Riot's box ($50) is pretty steep. But for $25, getting an awesome flask, one book I'll probably never read and another book I'll *definitely* never read, a bookmark and some random notebook paper seems reasonable.

Notes: Portions of this post originally appeared on Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Books. The author is a contributor to Book Riot but is not associated with the Book Riot Quarterly Box in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment