August 3, 2015

WANTABLE: Intimates Collection

wantable intimates collection

www.wantable.com

Price: $40 for the first month and $36/month thereafter. Free shipping both ways.

The Deal: Wantable sends 3-5 "intimates" items (loungewear, lingerie, bras, panties, socks, etc.) every month based on a style quiz. You can return items if you don't like them and rate items for improved boxes in the future.

Review: So far I'm very pleased with Wantable! They have different monthly subscriptions focusing on fashion accessories, makeup, intimates, fitness clothing, and style edits (which are basically the same as Stitch Fix). I went with the intimates collection because I realized I didn't have enough pajamas, and the ones I did have were on their last legs. So to speak. There was a simple quiz about my size, style preferences, and what sorts of items I wanted (have I mentioned I'm a sucker for quizzes?), and then I got my box lickety-split. I absolutely loved the items they sent and the price was very reasonable–$40 per box, which translated to less than $20 per item. Plus a $4 credit on the next box if I keep everything. I can't wait to get my next box! Definitely recommend this service.

Notes: Portions of this post originally appeared on Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Books. The link above is a referral link. The author will receive a $10 Wantable in-store credit when you sign up using the above link.

No comments:

Post a Comment