July 14, 2015

TRY THE WORLD: Travel the World with Food Subscription Boxes

try the world morocco box

www.trytheworld.com

Price: $33-39 every other month, free shipping.

The Deal: Local chefs curate boxes that capture the flavors of another country or culture, giving you a chance to travel the world through food.

Review: My favorite thing about Try the World was the packaging. Very pretty shipping box printed on the inside, and a high-quality green gift box to hold the food items. As for the box itself, there were some fantastic items and some that weren't so hot. I was also annoyed that they charged my card, then never let me know when my box would ship. Getting a response from customer service took DAYS. Considering all that, not quite worth the price.

Note: Portions of this post originally appeared in "Unboxing Subscription Boxes" in the April 2015 edition of The Pueblo PULP.

2 comments: